Quad City Arts is a non-profit local arts organization presenting arts and humanities programs and serving as an arts resource for participants and artists of all disciplines. Quad City Arts is dedicated to the growth and vitality of the Quad City region through the presentation, development, and celebration of the arts. The organization envisions a vibrant, dynamic Quad City region where artists, residents, and visitors are engaged in diverse opportunities in the arts and humanities.
- Engage the community in the arts and humanities through the highest quality, comprehensive programs and services
- Provide opportunities for artists as contributors to the social, cultural, and economic well-being of our community
- Serve as an advocate for the arts by building appreciation and recognition of the role of arts and artists
- Create wide-spread accessibility of the arts through increased efforts in building the diversity of people, programs, and venues
- Provide support systems that will ensure the development, maintenance, and longevity of the arts and humanities
The organization is looking for a dynamic leader and advocate of the arts to take the organization to the next level.
What Success Looks Like
- Grow the existing programs and create new ones to support the mission of the organization
- Build Quad City Art's brand identity in the region, making it a well-recognized organization
- Position Quad City Arts as a trend leader in cultural arts for the region
- Take innovative approaches to fundraising and program planning
- Create a team of engaged employees, committee members, and board of directors
- Build longevity in the organization so that people can enjoy Quad City Arts' programming for years to come
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
- 3-10 years of people management experience
- Demonstrated experience in fundraising for a non-profit
- Budget and P&L experience
- Experience in a leadership role
For more information and to apply please visit our website at mrgpeople.com or submit your resume to Dan Portes at TalentAnswers@MRGpeople.com.