The Clyde Theatre,
located in Fort Wayne, IN has recently opened its doors to nationally
recognized bands, artists and tours. We have built an amazing team
that is passionate about providing the nation's best concert
experience and we're looking for an experienced leader to serve as
the Executive Director of this incredible venue and
team. Powered by Sweetwater Sound, the nation's #1 online
music retailer of pro audio and music instruments, the Clyde Theatre
was previously a 1950's art deco themed movie theater. It has now
been now transformed into a state of the art music venue with world
class sound and lighting systems and amenities.
With a total renovation cost of $9 million dollars, there wasn't a single corner that was cut to make sure guests of the Clyde receive the best concert experience possible. World-renowned acoustician, Russ Berger (Russ Berger Design Group) was brought in to provide the venue with the industry's best acoustics. Brand new green room and dressing room space was added for artists. Suites and VIP accommodations were also added for concert goers interested in receiving an even more upgraded experience.
Our new Executive Director will join and lead our current team of experienced managers who have been hand-picked from some of the nation's top venues and touring acts. We are looking for someone who is passionate about live music and has experience managing the operations and overall budget of a well-known music venue with a standing general admission capacity of 1500 or more.
What does the right leader have?
· 5+ years experience overseeing the operations, programming and business development of a live music venue with a 1500+ standing general admission capacity
· Passion for providing unparalleled customer experience and guest services
· Experience managing a total staff of 50+ full-time and part-time employees
· Experience working with talent buying for bands, artists, comedians, and other ticketed or private events across diverse genres
· Sound decision making and judgment
· Experience with ection and strategy of venue marketing initiatives
· Skill with public relations and community outreach efforts
· Flexible schedule to accommodate non-traditional working hours
· Bachelor's Degree in Management or related field preferred
Fore more info on this incredible venue, please visit www.clydetheatre.com