Role: Director of Marketing
Reports to: CEO
The Director of Marketing is responsible for driving the company's marketing strategy, operational planning and execution. This role will lead the marketing organization and drive the company's brand strategy, demand generation, product marketing and sales enablement, corporate communications, and digital growth initiatives.
· Manage the marketing function, driving the company's marketing strategy, operational planning and execution for both NINE dot ARTS and its digital art acquisition and management platform, Dotfolio.
· Drive the company's brand strategy, including creative design system, brand positioning framework and brand awareness marketing.
· Manage demand generation efforts, including driving potential customers to the website through SEM, SEO, display retargeting and social advertising and converting them into qualified leads for sales follow up. Manage the company's email and website digital engagement campaigns for both NINE dot ARTS and Dotfolio.
· Oversee all company events and external promotional initiatives.
· Develop and manage sales enablement tools (sell sheets, website content, pitch decks, competitive battle cards, case studies), and conduct message training for the sales team.
· Lead the corporate communications function, managing all internal (all-hands meetings, HR communications, event communications) and external communications (media relations, speaking engagements, social media, awards).
· Manage the marketing budget.
· Travel as required - 10-15% of time.
- 10+ years of experience in driving growth through the marketing function.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Creative thinker with the drive and skill to execute with minimal ection
- Self-starter who can manage their own projects and deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail and precise writing and presentation skills
- Deep data analytics and data processing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-driven, startup culture
- Passion for building systems and processes from the ground up, oftentimes with limited existingstructure
- Flexibility and eagerness to be part of a rapidly growing and evolving art consulting company
COMPENSATION: Salary: DOE plus company benefits
· Paid time off
· Company holidays (seven/year), Company retreat (available after one full year of full-time employment)
· Full health benefits (available after 3 months of full-time employment)
· Retirement contributions (available after one year of full-time employment)
How to Apply:
Please email your resume along with a brief (+/- 60 second) video describing yourself, your interest in the company and why you feel like this job is a good match for you. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the following subject in your email: "Your Name, NINE dot ARTS ector of Marketing." Videos should be shared with email@example.com via DropBox, WeTransfer or email. No phone calls please. Resumes will be reviewed weekly. Applications accepted until position is filled.