The Digital Marketing Manager leads the in-house, day-to-day operation of the e-commerce program, working at both the strategic and operational level. This individual has a combination of strong project management and hands-on technical skills.
With a focus on patron satisfaction and audience development and retention in a deadline-driven environment, the individual will oversee the Center’s SEO/SEM, e-mail and social media campaigns as well as all website design, front- and back-end functionality, and updates. This position is also responsible for leading the Center into new media, testing and securing the latest new technologies to ensure efficiencies and maximizing revenue.
The Digital Marketing Manager’s immediate priorities:
- Oversee implementation plan for mobile-ready website redesign
- Become proficient in T-stats and RMA software; provide regular data support for marketing.
- Manage social media agency.
- Implement and manage SEM campaigns to meet marketing goals.
- Conduct needs analysis for email marketing automation.
Please visit our website for the complete job description, www.arshtcenter.org