We offer the opportunity to be a part of one of the best regional ballet companies in the United States.
We are a growing ballet company based in Tulsa, OK that offers its employees competitive pay, health and short term disability benefits, and paid vacation.
The Company: Tulsa Ballet is a vibrant and growing non-profit arts organization that seeks to achieve excellence in all its artistic endeavors. We are known for the great care we take in producing excellent dance performances and being one of the most well-run ballet companies in the United States.
- Our focus on excellence and achievement makes for an enriching work environment where you will be challenged every day to produce your best work.
- We believe in delivering the best product for our audiences and understand that it takes the hard work and dedication of each and every team member within the organization to accomplish that.
The Position: We’re looking for a company manager.
- As a full-time employee we offer competitive pay, health and short term disability insurance, and paid vacation.
- We also offer opportunities for professional growth as the organization continues to transform into the preeminent performing arts institution of our region.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or arts administration.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft office software.
Oversee and coordinate travel for visiting artists, immigration, union, and tax compliance, worker’s compensation claims, performance tour logistics, budgets for artistic operations, etc.
The Location: Tulsa Ballet is based in Tulsa, OK, which is currently in the midst of a renaissance. Downtown has been steadily resurging as an area for young couples and families, with restaurants, museums, and public spaces popping up everywhere. With the new “A Gathering Place” set to open in the spring/summer of 2018, 100 acres of Tulsa’s waterfront along the Arkansas River will be transformed into a dynamic and active space for Tulsans and visitors alike to enjoy for many years to come.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Health and short term disability benefits and paid vacation
- Opportunity to contribute to a thriving non-profit arts organization
For more information (including a full job description), please visit https://tulsaballet.org/company/auditions-employment/
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Tulsa Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer