JOIN OUR FUN-EMPLOYED FAMILY!
Become a CASTmember of the Nations Storyteller as you bring to life the historic night of the Boston Tea Party.
As a Customer Service Representative you will invite guests to join in with the fun by taking part in the famous event that forever changed the course of American history!
You will make reservations, greet guests and answer questions about the museum, the tea room, the retail store and other Boston area attractions.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to accurately process ticket sales, handling credit cards and cash, while maintaining the security of ticket inventory and company assets
- Become knowledgeable about local tourist related actiites in order to provide accurate information to guests
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the telephone while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Shall be able to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to work safely while wearing a themed costume
All FT Employees are eligible for paid vacation time as well as company sponsored health and wellness plans.
All FT & PT employees are eligible for:
paid sick time
401K plan with company matching
Flexible schedules, including a combination of weekdays and weekends are available
Fun, upbeat work environment with various award and recognition celebrations throughout the year
Discounts in retail stores and free admission to all company attractions
Successful candidate must undergo a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.